2018 Scholarship Info
The application window is now open until March 31, 2018. All requirements must be met in order to be considered. Any submitted items sent via mail should be postmarked by March 31st. Email is preferred.
We will award at least one $500 scholarship.
Each applicant will need to meet or complete the following steps to have their application for scholarship award be considered:
- Write a personal essay between 500 and 1,000 words expressing why they are deserving of the scholarship.
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale. Transcript at time of application required.
- Letters of recommendation from a teacher, as well as an adult friend or family member for character references.
- Be deaf or hard of hearing pursuing higher education
- Be a hearing person desiring to earn a teaching degree with the deaf and hard of hearing as the focus of the program.
Please complete online application below. Some requirements may need to be submitted via email or mailed. Be sure to complete all components to be considered for the Lori Lieberman Scholarship Fund. The correct email and mailing address are included in the application flow. Please use only those addresses for completing your application.
Note: slide the form left to right to read if needed.